Best carpet tape: 3 reasons to choose PPM’s Double-Sided Film Tape
You’re about to start flooring the garage, and need something to secure the tiles to the floor? Or maybe carpeting the laundry room? Or again, you have to paint the bedroom’s walls and need to fasten felt mats to the floor to not get paint everywhere? Whatever might be the carpeting job you need to get done, PPM has the solution for you: the best double sided carpet tape.
In this article, we will go through the features and characteristics PPM’s double sided carpet tape:
Double-sided tape is one of those things that can never miss in anybody’s house. It’s perfect for many generic purposes, both professional and not professional, it’s easy to apply and peel and it guarantees to hold well.
However, when it comes to more specific purposes, such as carpeting and flooring, it’s advisable to look for a tape that is specifically designed for this purpose: the best double-sided carpet tape on the market.
Best double-sided carpet tape: key features
When picking the best carpet tape, you should look for these key features:
- Stickiness: the carpet tape needs to be able to hold strongly, so that the rug or tile won’t slip or detach from the surface.
- Removability: some carpet tapes, however, are so aggressive that, once they have been applied, you’ll never be able to remove them. The best carpet tape should be easily removable and, most importantly, it should not damage the surface beneath it, nor leave any residue behind.
- Versatility: most carpet tapes only adhere to hard, flat surfaces. The best carper tape should be versatile enough to be able to apply to any surface, such as textile surfaces (including existing carpeting) or textured surfaces, like concrete.
Well, you can stop looking now. You’ve found it! PPM’s double-sided carpet tape incorporates all of these features.
Best carpet tape: 8050 Carpet Double-Sided Film Tape
There are 3 main reasons why you should choose PPM’s Carpet Double-Sided Film Tape:
- Compared to glue, it’s definitely much faster to apply, since it doesn’t take any time to dry; and it’s also cleaner, since it doesn’t get smeared all over the surface when applied.
- The technology of its components (carrier, liner and adhesive) makes it strong enough to be able to hold perfectly on any surface, and yet gentle enough to be removed easily without leaving residues. Let’s have a look at its components: the carrier is made of non-oriented clear polypropylene; the liner is made of two sides of siliconized paper; and the adhesive is a synthetic rubber resin.
- The resistance of its backing make it extremely easy to unwind and apply, even for non-professional users, without breaking.
If these 3 reasons alone are not enough, you should also know that PPM’s Carpet Tape 8050 is hand tearable and solvent free.
Without a doubt, one of the best solutions available on the market to fasten carpets, mats and other flooring materials in a quick, reliable and easy way.
So, why choose glue or any double-sided tape for generic purposes when you can choose the best carpet tape, perfect for your carpeting jobs? To us, it’s a no brainer.
If you’re interested in our best double sided carpet tape, please contact us! We will gladly provide you with all the information you need.